- Tuesday, October 27: "Pilgrimage to the Holy Mountain (Mount Athos)" by Stratos Tavoulareas. Holy Mountain lecture slides (part 1) (.pdf, 9.08MB) | Holy Mountain lecture slides (part 2) (.pdf, 10.77MB)
- "Greece in World War II" with Dr. Evangelos Athanasopoulos.
- "Changes in the Society and Family Structure in the Late Byzantine Period" with Dr. Fotini Kondyli, Research Fellow at Dumbarton Oaks.
- Pedro Lastra and Rigas Kappatos presented their book Gabriela Mistral: Her Best Poems on Thursday, April 2, 2009. This was a reprise of an event held in November of 2008 at the Benaki Museum in Athens.
- "The Greek Heritage of Lviv, Ukraine," lecture given by Professor Ihor Lylo of Ivan Franko State University of Lviv at the Ukrainian Embassy on February 20, 2009. You can read the text of Professor Lylo's lecture.
- "The Greek Legacy on the Roman Bay of Naples," lecture given by Carol Mattuch, Professor of Art History at George Mason University.
- "Hellenic Paideia and Church Fathers: Educational Principles and Cultural Heritage," lecture given in honor of Greek Letters Day 2009 by Rev. Dr. Demetrios J. Constantelos, Distinguished Research Scholar in Residence at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. You can read the text of Dr. Constantelos' lecture.
- "Christopher Columbus: A Greek Nobleman," lecture by James Marketos. You can read the text of Mr. Marketos' lecture (.pdf).
- "The Issue of FYROM's Name in a Critical Turn: The Role of Omogenia" with H.E. Ambassador Alexandros Mallias, the Ambassador of Greece.
- "The Delightful Poetry of Odysseus Elytis"
- "The Poetry of Yiannis Ritsos and George Seferis"
- "Karaghiozis with Evgenios Spatharis"